Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"I CAN'T"

(Disclaimer: I'm going to hammer you today...are you up for it? It's going to make you strong if you hang in there with me!)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND:


Do you ever say this? Do you tell yourself this? Others? Now if it's what you have to say to 'protect' your time for your family that's one thing. But if it's your response to setting goals or reaching goals, I'm here to tell you that YOU CAN!

A couple weeks ago, a friend confided in me that they 'just can't lose weight'. A friend of my husband said that they 'just can't eat healthy'. I just don't understand that way of thinking, but I believe it's that belief that is holding so many people back from achieving their goals & dreams.

What is it that you can't do? What is stopping you?

Figure out what you want to do...then figure out what is stopping you. It may be YOU stopping YOU!

REFUSE TO LET..........
  • circumstances
  • bad habits
  • weaknesses
  • addiction
  • relationships
  • procastination
                                           ............STOP YOU!


I'm here to tell you that YOU CAN:
  • lose weight
  • get your health back
  • exercise
  • get out of debt
  • save your marriage
  • have self-discipline
  • discipline your kids
  • be successful
  • change
  • love again
The list goes on and on! What do you need to hear that you can do?

Do me a favor...list out all of your cant's: 'I can't ___________'. Figure out what it is that you don't think you can do. Then write out the opposite: "I CAN ____________". Then take a black marker and cross out each 'I can't' while saying, "YES I CAN_____________".

It's all about believing in yourself, believing YOU CAN!  I believe you can. It's humanly possible to have self-discipline, forgive, pay off credit cards, give up unhealthy foods, or get moving/exercising!!!!

You can do it!!!!! Whatever it is, you can! Now say it - YES I CAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment