Monday, January 23, 2012

Expectations

I am me.
You are you.

And I never expect you to be like me.

My goals are set for the future I want, and I'm sure our futures are differnet.

However, if you want to be successful, you better learn to work hard and smart!

If you want lose weight, you better learn to like green and lean foods.

If you want to be toned, defined, and strong...you better learn to like to exercise & sweat.

If you want to stay married forever, you better read your Bible & learn to pray (hard).

If you want good kids who love God, you better be a good adult and love God yourself (and pray some more).

And if you want to go to heaven, you better get to know, believe in, and love Jesus Christ.

These are the things I want in life...but I do not expect you to be like me.

But if you want anything in life - I do expect you to do your part.

Be responsible. Be an active participant in your life. Be you!

1 comment: