Saturday, January 7, 2012

We choose....

We choose our life.
Some choose to be the victim, some choose to be the victor.
Others choose to resign to the easy way out.
Others cannot decide.


We choose the advice we will follow.
Some choose wisdom, some choose foolishness.
Others choose to do it their own way.
Others decide to not do a thing.


We choose our friends.
Some choose like-minded, driven people to hang with.
Others choose codependent people to feel secure.
Others remain loners.


We choose our spouse (most of the time).
Some choose based on money, looks, prestige and power.
Others choose based on emotional/mental attraction.
Others choose to remain single.


We ultimately choose who will be -
By the advice we follow,
By the friends we let influence us,
And by the spouse we marry.


Whatever you do - make the right choice.
The things we allow in our life will do two things:
They will either hurt us or help us.


I have the life I have by:
Choosing to be the victor and choosing wisdom.


I have been successful this far in life by:
Drawing boundaries with people who want to hold me back.


I have the beautiful secure family I have by:
Marrying a man of integrity, character, love, and honor.


However, to get to the core at where I am today, and how....
The answer is that I ultimately chose Christ.
He is my beginning and end. And with Him,
all this has been possible...
And more is yet to come.


Won't you pursue the life you long for, the life you deserve by:
Choosing Christ today!


Email me at flexyourselfjen@yahoo.com to know what this means and how.


God bless,
Jennifer Morin
1-7-12

1 comment: