Monday, June 10, 2013

Spiritual Abuse is prevalent & needs to STOP!

People are often hurt by the church, sadly enough. And I am so passionate to expose the spiritual abuse going on in the church today. I think the prevalence of it, and the intimidation from leaders over it keep people from speaking up from it. As though, it happens all the time, why bother bringing it up?

Why bother? Because people are no longer going to church because of it...and unbelievers are not entering the church from it!!!! This should not be and I will use my boldness and zeal to blow the whistle on it.

And I will offer my Bible College education and thesis research to design a counseling business or ministry or both for those who have been spiritually abused and need restoration.

It's time to live in the Word and abide in the Word to carry out the Word!

Check out my BedHead Devotional that gives a glimpse at the ministry that lies ahead for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment