Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Life is a whirlwind...

Life is a whirlwind....

It's either circumstantially out of our control, crazy.....
Or it's self-inflicted, adrenaline junky-induced pandemonium.

My life gets whirling around in a tailspin when I am not saying no to people that I need to...

Or when I have my head's in the cloud too long, dreaming too much.

How to take yourself out of the whirlwind....PRIORITIZE!

Even if you're "not a list person"....write down the 3-5 most important things to you, for your family, and your future. This will streamline how to manage your time more wisely.

I don't know about you, but I get derailed easily. And since I love to talk to people, I derail others easily. I've come to accept that I will never be able to finish a single conversation with anyone....probably...the story of our lives are always in continuum. Going on and on, evolving from a love story to tragedy....or tragedy to a happy ending. Either way, there will always be details to share and prayers to request.

People are a priority to me...but after my health, my boys, marriage, family, and my personal walk with God!

Many find themselves in a whirlwind because they don't know where they are headed, and they don't have God as captain of their ship.

My life verse is John 15:5....find it...read it...meditate on it...and you will find the whirlwind dissipate and leave peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment