Friday, October 25, 2013

WHY do you want more God????

Wrote this one line in my prayer journal today:

"Lord, you are so good...thank you for showing up...."
(Referring to our table leader meeting last night.)
 
 
And then I wrote the following down:
 
"God will show up in the way we allow Him to."
 
 
For those who expect little from God, they will get little.
For those who expect greatness from God, they will get abundance.
 
And I am never talking about money when I mention 'abundance'...I am so over that message.
 
Personally, I want an abundance of:
COMPASSION                     

PATIENCE
GENTLENESS
SELF-CONTROL
FAITHFULNESS
PEACE
JOY
and the greatest of all: LOVE
 
 
I also want an abundance of:
WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
ADMINISTRATIVE ABILITY
FAITH & HEALING HANDS
WORKING OF MIRACLES
 
We get these from pursuing God for who HE is as a disciple, not seeking His hand as a consumer.
 
Ask God for the spiritual things to develop within you, and then you will begin experiencing His presence in your life, His spirit moving in your days, and His love pouring out of your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment