Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What is your purpose in life?

I don’t want to be famous. I just want to speak life over people’s walks with God. I want to motivate others to hunger after God to the point they keep showing up to pray and read their Bibles so that can hear God and learn the joy and excitement of living a spirit-led life.

Most people I know who have made huge mistakes or been victims, they or the people involved were truly NOT being spirit-led; regardless of their label “Christian”, “church leader”, etc. God never leads people down a path that is destructive to themselves or others.

Hence why I am such a proponent and encourager for people to figure out what is it is to live a devotional life. A life of simple and pure devotion to Christ! (Check out 2 Corinthians 11:3.)

This is the purpose of my life (I'm pretty sure). To encourage you, motivate you, inspire you to pursue God with your whole heart and being, daily, so that you are living at the center of His will and you fulfill your purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment