Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've done it!

Hey folks, I've got one too!

Not sure how many of my FB friends enjoy all my posts about diet, exercise, Beachbody, Shakeology, calories burned, eaten, etc. So I'm using a blog as my outlet for this. If you absolutely love this kind of info, then become a follower.

However, I think I'm going to ease up & use my FB to be my typical encouraging self, no doubt...but a little less intensity w/ less 'drill sergeant - lose weight, sir, yes, sir' posts...know what I'm saying?

Become a follower, and you will stay well informed on the latest stuff I'm doing & trying. Hey, we only get one life, right? And we all have something to contribute, right? So finally....I will entertain this fad & contribute by using a 'BLOG'.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Can't wait to read your posts, girl... Go get 'em! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Jen! Glad to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and like this idea, say it like it is. This is your spot on the web...

    ReplyDelete