Monday, May 16, 2011

Inferno Results, what's next? 90 days of TurboFire, maybe more!

After 5 days of intense workouts, I dropped 2.5 lbs. That's great for me, it usually takes 2 weeks to do that at this point in my mission. Here's a pic to keep you up to date of where I'm at w/ my physique:




I'm just not brave enough to post swimsuit pics...this is a little bold for me now. I'm taking today off from a lot, because I'll tell you, those TurboFire workouts wiped me out. Couple things I will do different in the future, if I do the 5-day Inferno again. I will eat the 1 tbsp. of PB allowed, I will eat the rice prescribed in the eating plan, and I will drink the recovery drink each day.

I don't typically eat/drink those foods and feared the added calories would mess me up...but these workouts require you to be fueled. And now I realize why...I was tore up from the floor up because I didn't fuel myself properly.

Today, I will be reading up on the class schedule for the next 90 days, in addition to the 'Fuel the Fire' Nutrition guide. That's the beauty w/ these workout dvd programs. They come complete with the dvds, a guide on the workouts, a schedule to get the best results, a food guide of what to eat, and bonus stuff like bands or gloves. No guess work! (Just to warn you, you may get some of the dvds off ebay, or even burned, but you're likely to not get the guides. Those are essential to getting the results. How can you do the P90X & get P90X results if you don't know what week to do what for the muscle confusion? Just sayin')

I bought the basic TurboFire program, which comes with a ton of stuff, you saw the pic, but there are a few other dvds that I can add that are longer workouts at the end of the 90 days to extend it 8 more weeks. That's what, 6 mos. Great! Six months from now puts us at Christmas time! I like having a plan already set to stay in shape - no guesswork!

Personally, I'm hoping to get some friends hooked on the Turbo workouts so I have some buddies to work out with. Want to check out TurboFire, here ya go!

1 comment:

  1. Love you sis! You look GREAT! I'm getting pretty fired up over here too after your encouragement. I ran this morning and did a fantastically hard ab and bun workout at the gym. And, of course, (drumroll please) I haven't binge eaten in three days thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete