Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Working This Out - This Wednesday

I love pairing up words that start w/ the same letter, like 'Workout Wednesdays', or 'Success Story Saturdays'. Weird I know, but it gives me a starting point.

Last Wednesday I featured Chalene Johnson's latest release: TurboFire. I gave the breakdown of what the workout will do and why you would want it in your workout repetoire (check it out). After doing the research about the HIIT workouts, the way it boosts your metabolism, and how effective it is to help drop the weight, I had to have it myself. I ordered it last Thursday & it arrived yesterday:


Do you see the 5-Day Inferno Plan booklet? What is this exactly right? This 5 day plan is an eating and workout plan "designed to cleanse your body and change your daily eaitng habits, so you're ready to take on TurboFire with more energy". It's a great plan to follow M-F, if you have a special event on Saturday. Results always vary, but at the back of the booklet, they feature 4 people who used it. One gal lost 5 lbs. & 8 inches, the other 9 lbs. and 11 inches, and the last gal lost 7 lbs. and 10 inches. The guy lost 14 lbs. & 10 inches. (Can I just say I envy how quickly men can lose weight?)

Pretty much what you see in the pic is what you get in the $119 program. (There's a big daddy one for more that comes w/ 60 min. workouts - I'll purchase the 4 seperate & later to add to my collection. It also comes with a month supply of the P90X recovery drink, which Dave loves, won't live without it.) 

The best part about these dvd programs from Beachbody is that they lay it all out of what you need to do. I received a schedule of when to do which workout for the best results. I also got an eating guide to follow so I don't have to do the guess work on what to eat or get bored w/ the same 'ol chicken & broccoli diet. Which, I don't think that crazy restricted regimen offers my body the right kind of fuel for this workout program anyways.

This is so cheesy, but of all I got in my box (the bands are pretty cool too) - I'm excited about the free tank top I get when I send in a before & after pic to them. When they see 'my transformation', I'll get a free tank top (which I love tanks by the way). And better yet...drum roll....I could possibly get a chance to appear in an infomercial.

Okay I know, I said it was cheesy. But if you knew how long I've been doing Turbo Jam, how much I love that program. How I went to get trained to teach Turbo Kick, and how I am hoping to be an instructor. If you knew how much I adore Chalene Johnson because of her amazing character, integrity, motivation, love to help people lose weight, passion to help others change their lives...then you would totally understand how excited I am that that is an actual possibility. And for those who know me, you know I am going to push myself sooooooooooo hard to try to make that possibility a real-life event for myself.

I'm going to kick off my '5 day Inferno' today! I'm not a person that 'waits 'til Monday' to start changing my life. I've done my own observation and I the best time to start something new, a diet, a new program, is the day you decide/receive it/figure out how. Before & afters pics of the Inferno will follow in 5 days. And then before & afters will follow in 90 days. Stay tuned!!!!

Shop by Fitness Programs at www.beachbodycoach.com/JenniferMorin for your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment