Saturday, June 25, 2011

I NEED SUCCESS STORIES

I am going through this 30 day challenge thing, I'll have to tell you more about it next week, since I will have completed it then..and I will share with you some nuggets that are changing my life.

Today's short video was in regards to 'celebrating your successes'. Wonderfully coincidently, I want to feature YOUR success stories on my blog on Saturdays (Success Story Saturday). But I need to hear from you. I want to hear your story. You all hear my stories...but I want to hear what you are doing. And I want to celebrate you!

This isn't something to be shy and feel that others will judge you for being boastful. This is something I see that is lacking in our lives/society. Bonafide, genuine recognition. I am a natural encourager. Ask many of my friends, it just oozes out of me...I can't really take credit for it either, it's just how I was made by my Maker.

So I want to celebrate you, I want to encourage you that it's working and it's wonderful that you reached a goal or completed what you set out to do. Whether it's small...like you just started implementing a budget, you just gave up sodas this week, you finished a book that will change your life. Or a big deal like you just paid off your car,...or maybe it's huge, like you just received your Master's Degree, or lost 100-200 lbs. similarly to my husband (http://www.thislittlepiggywenttothegym.com/), or you saved your marriage. Share some nitty-gritty stuff.

Whatever it is - TELL ME ABOUT IT, PLEASE! In my eyes, any completion of something, any goal reached is something to be celebrated ALWAYS!

Please email your stories, pics to jennifermorin@beachbodycoach.com. (You can multiple ones too). I want to hear from you. There are incentives, but you'll never know unless you are bold, speak up. Let me celebrate you!!! SERIOUSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment