Monday, June 27, 2011

REMINDERS for the week!!!

  • Make time for your workouts - put it on your list of to-dos!
  • Count your calories and track them.
  • Schedule time to pay bills & keep your checkbook balanced.
  • Pay cash for items - DON'T swipe the card everywhere you go.
  • Stick to the budget! Stick to your shopping lists!
  • What's your # 1 priority today! This week!
  • Who are your # 1s?
  • Keep margins in your time.
  • Pack healthy snacks when running errands.
  • Make time to play in the backyard w/ the kids.
  • Make time to listen to your spouses heart & pray for him/her.
  • Be responsible today & don't procastinate.
  • Start the week out strong & focused!
  • Smile on the inside & out! 

I work hard to play hard...but sometimes I focus on the work part a lot more than the play part. And when these 2 are my playdate buddies....how can I not stop what I'm doing and have some fun?

My #1s!!!!

This is what I needed to remind myself of today before I start another week a little disorganized & in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment