Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"You gotta make time & you're worth it"

"You gotta make time & you're worth it" - this is a quote from Chalene Johnson at the end of a workout....And this is so true!!!!

My TurboFire 90 day program calls for me 6 days/week. I aim for that, but seriously in the last month & 1/2 of it arriving in the mail, I've completed 6 days - once. The rest of the weeks are sometimes only 4 days, but usually 5. And I don't stress about 'sticking to it to a T'...just because at this point in my life w/ an 18 mos. old & 4 yr. old...it's hard to fit it in 6 days.

If you've just started a workout program - Don't get discouraged this early in game.  You've got to commit to making the time!

Maybe you went from never or hardly ever working out to trying to fit it in 6 days/week. Give yourself a learning curve. Most of you, before now: you were working out only when time allowed. If we leave it up to chance, we will never get to work out. There is always laundry, dishes, toys to clean up, work to do. Really. So you got to plan your day w/ a workout built into your schedule.


If you want to transform your body, look great, and feel wonderful about yourself -
You have to get a new routine that includes your workout in it.

What I've learned for me is that I deserve that little time a day to work out. I am happier when I work out, makes me mentally strong & I feel like I can tackle anything.

What does this mean? A very happy, energized mommy & wife. Really! This 1 hr. (sometimes only 45 min.) makes me feel soooooo good. There's no pill or drink that can give me that feeling of 'I did it!', 'I finished that tough workout!' Right?

The reason why some of you are out of shape and overweight, is simply because you don't make the time. But I'm telling you today - YOU GOTTA MAKE TIME! Period.

See tommorrow's blog for more on this...I'll share on how I make the time. In the meantime, look at your current day, where could you fit in 45 min. - 1 hr. to be healthy?
I start looking great which boosts my self-esteem, and I just feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment