Tuesday, July 19, 2011

At some point...It's ALL mental!

Quick note on this topic...and will really provide more of my thoughts on this at a later date.

But how often do we hear 'It's all mental'?

Today I did a 'Cardio Recovery' workout. Now had it said 'Intense Cardio', my mindset would have been mentally prepared for the workout that it truly is. This 'recovery' was tough, but my mind was not ready for it at all. I was ready to be slow & lazy...this had my hip flexors burning, my shoulders burning...sweat was still drippin'!

So think about this today: How often do we assume the 'truth' of something just by the name? How often do we fulfill the negative words that we are told daily? How often do we believe those that tell us 'we can't'?

It's ALL mental! Start today by telling yourself that you ARE successful, you are a hardworker, you will achieve great things, you will lose the weight you want, you can dream, you can ______________.

Fill in your own blank, believe in yourself,
and set the positive momentum in your mind, in motion!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment