Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why are you addicted???

So yesterday's post was to help you figure out why you struggle with your weight. If you are like most, you are probably addicted to food.

In fact, I just saw an Arby's cup in the gutter the other day, it read:

Talk about a subliminal message...are you kidding me? The fast food industry has intense marketing skills to suck you into their drive thrus...and their food is killing you!!!!

Ironically yesterday, I had a conversation with my sister-in-law. She has a blog...and yesterday she blogged about MSG!!! I think it's safe to say, as she said, "We have an MSG addiction".

Check out her post from yesterday to help you see the part of the problem: http://tammystable.com/2011/07/27/msg/

SOLUTION: Here's my idea to start weaning you off food (the addiction, not completely stop eating): Read every label of the food you buy - if it has MSG, put it back on the shelf and find something else WITHOUT the MSG.

Take note on the mention of fast food on her blog!!!

SOLUTION: Prepare your food at home!

So the plan for this week:
  • Read your labels and prepare foods at home w/out MSG.
  • Avoid the death trap/drive thrus!!!
Let's go even further to see if this helps: Weigh yourself today, avoid foods with MSG and drive thrus...I guarantee...really, I guarantee you will be down by next week! Test my theory! Try it! I dare you!!!!

1 comment: