Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you fear failure? Do you lack confidence? Do you want success????

What do you do to inspire yourself? I like to google quotes. I type in the kind I need & voila - I find a nugget to inspire me for the day. Below are a few I looked up this morning.

I love you and want to see you succeed. I hope these give you wind beneath your persevering wings today!!!

"We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference,
and that a small group of determined people
                      can change the course of history."  -- Sonia Johnson


“You've got to get up every morning with determination,

if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.”

-- George Lorimer



“Failure will never overtake me if my

determination to succeed is strong enough.” .

-- Og Mandino


“Fear of failure must never be a reason not to try something.” 

 -- Frederick Smith


"There are no secrets to success.
It is the result of preparation, hard work,
and learning from failure."  
-- Colin Powell


It was said at our coach meeting last Saturday, 'when you reach out and get the info for yourself, search for it, read it, take it in...then there is growth'. What are you taking in & learning to nourish your soul to grow?


My brother-in-law heard it asked: Are you goal-oriented or growth-oriented? For some, we reach our goals and stop there. But if we stay 'growth-oriented' than we will continually be setting goals to challenge us to grow!

When I focus on personal growth, my family will benefit, my business will benefit, my life will benefit & will bring fulfillment! What areas do you need to grow in? Think about it today! Share with me if you want some accountability!

Grow in confidence.
Don't fear failure, don't fail to try!
This is where I want to hang out at >>>>>
Join me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment