Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday!!!!

I am a person who loves seeing results, whatever it is! I love seeing $$$ in the bank, a clean room, empty laundry baskets, people loving on me (healthy relationships), and 'down 1 lb.' on the scale.

Love seeing pics of myself &
seeing that my hard work is paying off!!!

We did the Fit Test just 3 times, (didn't quite follow the directions.) Had the thought "I just want to get in & get out"...but, I'm guessing I would've pushed myself harder during my workouts & each Fit Test, if I had done them more often. This is why it's important to follow directions, right?

This week marked the end of the Insanity program for Dave & I. Below are my ending results compared to the previous 2 tests.
FIT TEST RESULTS & IMPROVEMENT:

Exercise/Move                         June 25th               July 18th_____Aug. 22nd
Switch Kicks                              80                           88                         94
Power Jacks                               50                           65                         39
Power Knees                             106                         103                       102
Power Jumps                             34                           40                         42
Globe Jumps                              12                           18                         12
Suicide Jumps                           17                           21                         19
Push-Up Jacks                          13 (knees)             20 (feet)               19 (feet)
Low Plank Obliques                 56                           82                         70


(Each move is all done w/in 1 minute. Similar to a drill. Some numbers are better, some the same.)

This program really strengthened my upper body. This is a great regimen if your goals are to:
  • Totally condition your entire body
  • Increase cardio ability
  • Tone your body (especially upper)
  • Get your core in shape
                                                                                                                                                                               
One thing that stands out as a difference with my body is my arms. I didn't do any lifting of weights, yet my biceps appear bigger, my shoulders are more defined.

I dropped 8 lbs....but kept off 5. :) My goal was to COMPLETE the program remember? Love the results I got w/ this for sure!!!!!

This week we start our TurboFire week. I really missed it.

It's so important to find a workout that you love,
that way you don't have to work extra hard
to talk yourself into working out!
You just want to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment