Saturday, August 20, 2011

Today is the last day!

Try this!
Are you tough enough?
So in the next few minutes, I will do my last Max Cardio Conditioning workout of the Insanity program. Can't believe I made it to the end!

I did miss about 3 workouts in the middle when my son was very sick w/ his asthma. However, I've stayed committed & will have this thing completed.

Tomorrow is the final fit test. The beauty of this program (and most) is there are fit tests along the way to show you where you start from and how much you improve toward the middle and at the end. Those are the numbers I've been looking at.

To be honest, I didn't start this with the desire to drop 10 lbs. I did this workout program for a variety of other reasons:
  1. To see if I could even handle it.
  2. To get in the best shape of my life.
  3. Get more definition.
  4. And to "complete" a program.
I've started P90X before...I've started the calendar on TurboFire, but for some reason I could not complete it. Probably because I was not setting myself up to succeed. With Insanity, (which was only 67 days) I did some things different to enhance my chances of finishing:
  1. Got a workout partner. (accountability)
  2. Woke up at dark:30 a.m. to work out. (scheduled workouts/plan to succeed)
  3. Posted up the calendar. (looked at GOAL daily to stay focused/on track)
  4. Logged in my workouts daily. (more accountability/track success)
  5. Shared with people that I was doing it. (more accountability)
My schedule, accountability, and the goals posted
together created a plan of attack to succeed at this!

The end result, my shoulders & biceps have really got more defined (all those push-ups, planks, and drills). And I've kept off 5 lbs. I will confess, I didn't follow the nutrition plan completely. I've eaten healthy, but maybe a bit more than the recommended number of calories. But I am super happy with my results!!!!

This week being the last week of the program, I already have a plan in place. I have 8 days of August left, which is going to be Turbo Fever around here. I'll be honest, I miss working out to Chalene Johnson, she is amazing!!!

Starting Sept. 1 tho' it's on like Donkey Kong. A P90X/TurboFire hybrid!!! If you have a couple of the Beachbody workouts, you can hybrid them together. The website has workout sheets for a schedule of when to do what workout!!! (See bottom of the page to check out TurboFire!!!)


Do you want to start your P90X journey with me???? Order your P90X HERE!!!!

Or cruise thru my site at www.beachbodycoach.com/JenniferMorin to find the one that best fits your need. If you want accountability - I'm here for you!!! Let's complete a program together & then celebrate together!!!



P.S. All workout are 'Risk Free" with $$$-MONEY-BACK Guarantees!!! They are guaranteed to work WHEN you do them according to the plan/schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment