Saturday, September 24, 2011

Losing Weight Over the Weekend! - An experiment of mine...

Here's some key things I'm going to do to try and keep the pound I loss this week OFF and maybe even lose 1 more!
  1. Intense 700 calorie-burning workout this a.m.
  2. Tons of water.
  3. Veggie soup for dinner tonight, lunch & dinner Sunday (plus 1 chicken breast).
  4. NO eating fast food for the weekend - I swear the sodium jacks w/ my #s.
  5. Chicken salad for lunch today.
  6. Shakes for breakfast.
  7. 1 pc. of fruit for a.m. snack each day.
  8. NO cheese for the next 2 days.
  9. High Fiber wrap w/ Cottage cheese or turkey for a mid-day snack.
  10. Stay out of the kitchen.
  11. NO bites of the kids' food/snacks. PERIOD.
These are the extreme measures I have to take to drop weight. When I was bigger, the weight came off easier. I could pick one of the above and stick to it for a week or two and drop weight, then add another. Now I have to stick to them all. 

Let's see if I can do this. I aim to be a person to practice what I preach. If I ask people to not drink diet soda, I better not be. If I ask people to log their foods, I better be doing the same.

Lead by example, right?  If I want that lean look, I gotta eat lean!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment