Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's up w/ PROCRASTINATION?

For so long, we procrastinate the healthy, beneficial decisions & actions we need to take to be our best. It's been long enough!  I had a conversation with a friend yesterday who agreed that too many procrastinate for too long.
For some, they just haven't come to the point of realizing the negative effects of not taking action. But for those who acknowledge there needs to be change & don't...well, that's called procrastination....and what's up with that?

Maybe you need accountability? Maybe you need a plan? Maybe you need a deadline? Maybe you need to set a goal & post it up & read it/say it each day? Maybe you need to just decide once & for all that:
YOU'RE NO LONGER A PROCRASTINATOR!!!!

I do things like commit to challenges, a workout program, I measure out my food, count my calories, and am accountable to others myself.

I realize that the intensity of my motivation motivates my spouse.

I know that my commitment to eating healthy and working out is already impacting my kids' future.

My goals are not just for 'lookin' good in a swimsuit'. My goals are to avoid high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancers, cardiovascular disease. My goals run deeper than the superficial layer of this body...it's focused on having qualities of self-control, self-discipline, and healthy behaviors.

The amazing effects are the rippling effects in others' lives - what I do actually inspires others...and that in itself keeps me focused on being my best. How awesome to impact others for the good!

Start your own ripple effect!
Impact those around you with your healthy lifestyle!

As it's said: Decide. Commit. Succeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment