Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspiring Email!

Below is what I sent out to all my Beachbody Customers this morning...and after I wrote it, I was like wow - I can't believe I'm at this place of pushing myself to these limits. If you need some encouragement & challenge to be & do your best (in fitness) - Hope this gives just that to you! Have a great Tuesday!

"Happy Tuesday everyone,

This is Jennifer, your Beachbody coach. This morning I burned 515 calories doing the Insanity Max Interval Plyo workout. I am nearing the half way mark of my P90X/Insanity hybrid workout. However, I am changing it up a bit from the workout sheets available on the website.

For the first phase, I used the resistance training workouts of P90X & the Insanity Cardio dvds for the 3 cardio days. My husband & I started phase 2 last Monday, and moved into the second phase of P90X resistance dvds (Back & Bis - Chest, shoulders, & Tris, and Legs & Back), but changed up the cardio w/ the Insanity MAX cardio dvds. Oh my gosh, Max Plyo today kicked our butts this morning.

For phase 3, I am planning for us to use the phase 3 schedule of P90X resistance dvds...but I'm going to add a twist to this hybrid. We're going to use the Insanity Asylum (Sports Training) 30 day program cardio dvds to take our cardio up a notch! Yes, I am out of my mind. But I pre-ordered P90X2 & I want to do all that I can to be conditioned & ready to take that on. Folks who pre-order P90X2 & complete it as soon as they receive it (which is around Christmas), can enter in their results to be part of an infomercial for P90X2. So of course I would love to do that right?
Many don't quite understand my level of intensity right now. (I question myself from time to time.)


I make it to my workouts 6 days a week, and for 'getting ripped' purposes, I am actually going to really cut back on carbs. (Only for the interim. NOT a great long-term plan to lose weight overall...but it has killer effects on leaning out to get that cut look.) See, I am also entered into the Beachbody Challenge! I'm hoping to win something, if not the $100,000 next year. For me, deadlines help me reach my goals. I am always looking for something to serve as a motivational tool. So this P90X2 coming to me soon...and the Beachbody Challenge (which is taking entries from now until April), are both serving as catalysts in my fitness life!

Just thought I would give you an update & to remind you that I'm here for you. I do my best to walk the walk. If I am to encourage others to watch what they eat & eat the right things, as well as work out - I better do the same right? 
Hope you catch the vision for yourself...and flex to get fit!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment