Friday, May 20, 2011

"I just give up!"

"I just give up"...this is one of my 4 year old's favorite lines when he doesn't want to do what he's told and he knows it will get a rise out of me.


My response to him is always: 'You can't give up now, you have too much life left.' Or, 'You can't give up now, you'll just be bored out of your mind'. 'That's no fun, what are you going to do for the rest of your life if you give up now?'


Do you ever feel that way? Like just giving up? What's it worth, right? All the hardwork? You set out to do something, you don't get the results you intended, so you just want to throw in the towel. But that's no fun, what are you going to do with the rest of your life?
If it's not working out, figure out how to make it work....or go a different direction. But whatever you do - DON'T GIVE UP!

Life is great if you focus on others. Making life a little easier & better for another person is so rewarding. You will find joy inside, you'll feel energized, and then you might just go out and accomplish something!


So my words to you - You have too much life left to give up now! Go out there and be the best YOU you can!

1 comment: