Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day OFF with the KIDS!


As I reflect over my priorities, I see that my time is not always going to the ones who mean the most to me. Not sure if I can stick to every Friday...but I'm declaring on this Thursday night that Friday is my day off with my kids.

I will still do my workout Friday, Saturday and Sunday...that's a high priority (not lord over my life, just a priority). I will  run an errand to the store (because it will help my home function more comfortably, and that's a top priority).

But my day is going to include them, my time, energy and attention are their's! In the end, I may need them to take care of me, so I better do the best job I can now while I still have them to leave them with fond memories. I want them to be nice to me when I'm a geriatric, ya know...Remember, I only get one shot at this!

(In case of an emergency, dial 911, I am detained for the next 24-72 hours or so! :) Bless ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment