Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Going for some INSANE results!!!

This week I started a new plan. I was struggling to make up my mind with my workouts...and then someone very close to agreed to do Insanity w/ me.

A lot of people have done this & have gotten amazing results! And it's a 60 day plan (w/1 week of recovery in the middle.) Since I have an accountability partner, the workouts are under 45 minutes, and I only have to concentrate on this for 67 days, I can complete this one.

Today is only day 3 and I am already seeing results. Down 2 lbs. and I am eating more than I ever have w/ any plan.

INSANITY is definitely not for beginners (ask me about some workouts to begin with), but if you are at a place to take it up a notch or 10 - get this one & transform your body! This is the plateau-buster for sure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment