Thursday, June 23, 2011

What is your secret? Don't let it hold you back!

What is your secret? What is your secret re: food? What is your secret re: money? What is your secret re: your marriage?

I by no means am perfect, but I strive to be my best in my personal life, with my kids, my husband, my fitness and finances.

I live on a budget. I don't shop impulsively w/ credit cards. Groceries, utilities, mortgage payment, and personal need items are FIRST...anything else is covered when we NEED it.

My marriage is the thing that challenges me most because I can be very implusive w/ words, overly independent, and outspoken about it! I work on this daily as I pray for husband, try to be more understanding with him, and as selfless as possible in our relationship.

When it comes to my kids, my greatest challenge is making special quality time WITH them. When I go to the park w/ them, I try to play WITH them there. In the backyard, I swing WITH them. This is something that is so high priority to me, I have gotten myself on a better schedule of getting up at dark:30 a.m. to have more time with them. Today, I have something planned for Daniel that is going to bless him sooooooo much. And I am excited to make him feel so excited & happy!

My workouts are priority as well. I now get up at 5ish to workout. This has brought so much peace to me because my kids are asleep, no interruptions...and I am fitting one in DAILY, no hit or missing. I made the adjustments w/ my sleep to make this happen (by going to bed at 9ish pm). The peace in me & my home is worth going to bed earlier to start my day ahead of the game.

My food...Well, it's no secret that I have a problem w/ eating too many Fiber 1 bars (they are my Snickers), but since my 'cleanse/detox' last week, I basically kicked the habit. It's so worth getting stuff out of my diet that holds me back.

It so worth getting anything out of our LIVES that hold us back! What is the secret in your life that holds you back? Is it an unhealthy relationship with certain people who are negative, complainy, gossipy, or all drama? Is it an unhealthy relationship w/ your credit card? Food? Drugs & Alcohol? What is it that is holding you back?

Identify it & find a way to get rid of it NO MATTER WHAT! Why let some outside circumstance or habit hold you back? For once, get stubborn against the negative things in your life & take yourself to the next level of success in all areas of your life!!!

You can do it...if you want to! Let your want be the driving force to change your life for the better! You will be so glad you finally did it! Do it today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment