Monday, June 20, 2011

My Goals & What It's Going to Take to Get There

My new set goal is to be a Coach that reaches as many people as possible to transform bodies & lives. When this happens, I will experience the greatest rewards.

But in order for me to reach my goal AND keep my priorities of God, Family, and Personal Fitness at the top - I MUST learn more about time-management.

Not sure if you need help here too, but....you will being getting some 2nd hand info from me over the next few weeks as I pursue my goal and keep my priorities...PRIORITY!

Part of this plan will affect you...How? My blogs will be a bit shorter, yet same quality. This will give me more time for more research and work...and will you give you more time as well.

I hope you and I will grow in more knowledge of how to manage our time together. When our time is managed well, our lives are managed well. Tired of chaos, never getting 'stuff' done???? Jump on board with me and let's get our schedules organized together!

No comments:

Post a Comment