Monday, June 6, 2011

Seizing the Opportunity!

In 3 months, of only what time I could salvage from all of my to-dos at home and with my kids, I've manage to make more than a few hundred dollars at this thing! I haven't spent endless hours doing all that I could...just enough to make enough to pay for my shakes so far.

I signed up to be a coach with this amazing company, whose heart is to stop the the trend of obesity...which I share that passion as well. But when I signed up, I had no idea of all the information and tools I would have at my fingertips to become a better ME.

Since I seized that original opportunity, I have had the honor of helping a handful of people start their own coaching business (as they work a full-time jobs), and I have had the pleasure of helping a couple handfuls of people start reeling in their bad eating habits and a few starting stricter regimens to lose weight. One friend won a contest this week of the most weight loss, and I was blessed with a 'thank you'. I don't think that I do a whole lot, it's all in the power of accountability, information, and encouragement. All 3 of those, paired up with intense desire gets results. (Yes, true desire...that's a topic on the horizon, stay tuned for that.)

Now that I've become a coach, signed up with the 'right' person....more opportunities have opened up to me. This amazing, super-skilled and wonderful consultant, who I am calling a life-coach, is now available to me, for free, the first Wednesday of every month, here in Bakersfield....for the next 6 months. His words were my language, and all that I've hoped for in my life are apparently more possible than I ever dreamed. There's an opportunity for you too, to hear this man! Great stuff if you want your life on the right course in life! Just ask me how.

I've also signed up for an online challenge that is divinely timed with these life-coaching meetings. It is apparent that this season in my life is ordained to teach me how to make more of my time, so that I have more to spend with who are my priorities = God and my family.

So I share this all with you to tell you, you too can seize this opportunity and take advantage of being on a team driven toward success, not just in the wallet, or in the professional arena (although that will happen)...but success for your whole life!

If you want to take advantage of this same opportunity and change the course of your life for good, email me, message me on FB. I'm all about helping people and I want to help you seize this opportunity, just as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment