Friday, July 8, 2011

Dreams...Goals!

I hope that you have dreams and goals. If you keep up with my blog or FB posts, you know that I have them. My goals have mini-goals...and they to meet those 'mini-goals', I have to complete a, b, and c. Yes, it's true, I am a list person.

It's great to make lists actually. A daily to-do list tells you what you need to get done w/ your time. No excuses for wandering aimlessly through your day. A grocery list tells you what you need to buy, no excuses for being impulsive. A goals-list makes you focus on your life with purpose.

In my boys' bathroom, I have this decal on the wall:


Have you taken the time to figure out what your dreams are? Are you afraid to dream because you fear not reaching them? You have the power to achieve those dreams. You do.

Let's look at that that message.
  • GO - Present tense, active verb. This requires MOVEMENT...effort.
  • CONFIDENTLY - Boldly believing with FULL ASSURANCE.
  • In The DIRECTION - Down the path of the DEFINED DESTINATION.
  • Of Your DREAMS - What is it you want to do in life...a.k.a. GOALS.
So, today, will you decide that you WILL put out effort, with full assurance, toward your defined destinations for your life? Will you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(P.S. I love the stars in the decal...this is a reminder that when dreaming up your dreams...Reach for the stars...let your goals and dreams be limitless so that you're drive & determination will be unlimited as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment